12 Must Do Craft Projects for 2012

1. Get the arts and crafts supplies organized.

Don't we all need to work on this?

ii. Learn how to utilise the camera properly.

No point in owning that fancy Nikon if I don't know how to operate it!

3. Reduce my fabric stash by one-half.

Right now my fabric consists of 3 shelves in a bookcase, a plastic tote, a basket, a diaper box, and 2 pocket-sized piles. If I can manage to fit all of information technology into the one bookcase past the end of the yr I'm sure Ant will be very happy. (Anybody have any artistic folding ideas? ; )

4. Re-do everything in the "refashion" pile.

In that location are currently two boxes hanging out under my desk-bound that are packed total of things that demand to be re-purposed. I should probably get on that.

5. Stitch more than clothing. (and share the patterns with you guys)

There are plenty of infant and toddler items already on my to-do list, but it would exist overnice to make a few things for myself this year besides.

6. Brand personalized sewing labels.

They are just so cute and would make me feel more legit. Plus if I'm making more clothes, they are going to demand labels anyhow right?

seven. Splurge and buy some of the "expensive" fabric.

You know what I'm talking about. The cute stuff you proceed calculation to your cart online but never really purchase. I might still simply buy it on sale, but I'm gonna buy some. Finally!

viii. Learn to brand granny squares.

I already know how to crochet, but I've never made these. They are so cute though, I really should endeavor.

9. Make a quilt. (the correct way)

The terminal quilt I fabricated took me v years to finish, and some bits were still a little wonky. There has to exist a meliorate way. Maybe I'll even go really wild and make one for Reli AND one for the baby!

ten. Knit a pair of socks.

I can knit, but I've never tried socks. Who wants to bet I make one, but never finish his lucifer?

xi. Makeover a article of furniture.

Everybody else is doing it! I see tons of web log posts about how this ugly thing was turned into something awesome. Now I desire a piece of that action.

12. Make a scrapbook.

I don't intendance if it is for this year, Reli, the infant, our nuptials, or either of our trips to Europe, but I actually need to get started on something.

Do you have any fun craft plans for the New year's day?

post signature